Generate income by hiring out your property for filming or photography
FilmFixer offers a location representation service to venues looking to host filming and photography activities. With many businesses unable to operate as normal during the pandemic, filming offers a unique opportunity to increase revenue. For feature film and high-end TV, location fees are often £3,000 – £5,000 per day. Furthermore, shoots for music videos, commercials and fashion shoots can be expected.
As well as hiring a location for filming, crews often look for spaces for green rooms, wardrobe, hair & make-up, extras holding areas and dining. Our Film Service is tailored to each location to protect the venue’s interests whilst also making the location viable for filmmakers. Each client is allocated a dedicated Film Officer and receives Quarterly Shoot & Financial Reports.
Our Portfolio boasts a number of major clients including the Lee Valley Regional Park, the Peabody Trust (Holloway Prison, Thamesmead), Chiswick House & Gardens and Butler’s Wharf. With over 8,000 shoots per year, we are the largest film service in the UK and also manage the Film Offices for 14 London local authorities including the central Boroughs of Camden, Southwark, Lambeth and Islington. Recent productions include “The Crown”, “Top Boy”, “Killing Eve” and “I May Destroy You”.
- We have long-established relationships with local authorities as well as with the film and TV industry
- Most large-scale productions come to us for advice and we are a trusted partner of location managers searching for locations
- Vetting of applications from production companies
- Experience of managing properties
- We collect money up front to protect the revenue for each booking.
- We have a 24/7 emergency line for handling any issues arising during out of hours shoots.
- Promotion of your property.
- Our pivotal position in London’s film and TV industry means we are able to market your property to a highly targeted audience.
Is My Location Suitable?
By completing our short survey below, we can tell you the suitability of your location, how likely it would be to attract film makers and how much money you could make from your location.
Sign-Up Your Location
The industry is constantly looking for new locations and establishments to provide space for crew holding, catering and wardrobe. London has one of the largest and growing film and TV industries in the world and there is an opportunity to secure additional revenue by offering your venue for filming.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today to list photos of your venue on our Locations Database for free and enable your location to be viewed directly by the industry’s leading Location Managers.